Working with change agents who want to make a social impact with purpose describe the type of people and companies I work with. I grew up in PR with leading global agencies such as Ketchum and Burson-Marsteller, have worked with and for Fortune 100 companies, and have tag-teamed with entrepreneurs and start-ups who are always looking at ways to improve our lives and the well-being of our planet.
While running Be Cause PR I have had the opportunity to work with and run multimillion-dollar programs for such companies as Adobe, America’s Cup, Apture, Bad Boy, Cisco, Compaq, HP, IBM, LA Gear, No Fear, SGI, Sony, Sun Microsystems, and Tibco. Eight start-ups I launched were acquired by Fortune 100 companies.
Industry First Launches
The following are launches I participated in or drove that were game-changers that affected the way we work and live.
- Potty Is Not A Bad Word And Can Mean Clean Water – GiveLove Org
- The First House Built Out Of Non-Recyclable Plastic – Ubuntublox Houses
- TV Goes High Definition With One Cable – HDMI
- Java is More Than Free Coffee – Java Programming Language
- Speaking To Your Computer Before SIRI or Alexa – Conita Technologies
- Clothing Can Mean Good –Bad Boy Brands
- Tennis Goes Graphite – Kennex Kinetic Technology
- Reebok Is About Fitness, Not Just Athletic Apparel – National Aerobic Championships
- Development Software In A Box For $99 – Borland C and Turbo Pascal
- The First Portable Computer Running On Batteries – The Poqet PC