What is Be Cause PR?
IF WE BELIEVE IN OUR SENSE OF SELF AND OUR PURPOSE, THE DOORS ARE OPEN FOR US TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE WORLD
Be Cause PR was started in 1997 by Cathy Caplener, a visionary in PR, who has always believed that PR is about the purpose behind what is being promoted.
Cathy is starting a new category called Purpose Relations to empower individuals and companies to lead with their Purpose. She works with her clients to create their narrative in order for them to communicate internally and externally how their Purpose will have a social impact on the world. Her practice serves the following:
- Companies big and small that innovate to improve our lives.
- Organizations that combine business with social purpose.
- Celebrities who run or are affiliated with Causes.
- Heretics who lead tribes to create global change.
- Innovators, thought leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Causes who need PR to run as successful businesses.
- Individuals who want to promote their purpose and DO GOOD.
WE ARE ALL BORN WITH A PURPOSE THAT NEEDS TO BE FED AND SHARED Read More
June 15, 2015 |
As more companies are seeing the value of teaming up with causes to gain customer loyalty and brand...
June 2, 2015 |
This past Sunday, May 31, I brought two of my clients together to work on a project that would benefit...
April 22, 2015 |
Patricia Arquette is set to lead a stellar list of speakers at the 2015 Women in Technology Summit (WITI)...
March 27, 2015 |
What a great concept about fundraising as a way to help those in need. Mallory Brown, 28, from Ferndale started...
March 19, 2015 |
There is a profound shift underway in our cultural story, sense of purpose and organizational logic. Deep and...
February 24, 2015 |
Patricia Arquette and Rosetta Getty founded GiveLove in 2010 in hopes of helping displaced families have shelter...